How to apply
Summer Vacation Scheme 2018
Please submit your resume and transcript at Faculty of Laws, your university.
Law graduates can either apply in person at our Bangkok office:
Norton Rose Fulbright (Thailand) Limited
Tower 2, Floor 14
130-132 Wireless Road
Alternatively send your resume together with transcript and other supporting documents to Khun Chanunchida.
If your application for our internship programme impresses, we will contact you for an interview at either our Bangkok office. Your interview is your chance to shine as an individual and really show us who you are, so you will want to perform as well as you can. We will do our best to get back to you quickly to let you know the outcome. If you have any questions, please contact Kuhn Chanunchida.
Here are some key points to remember:
- Prepare thoroughly. Show you are well informed about us by displaying your knowledge of our global reach, our strategy and our work.
- Demonstrate your grasp of topical commercial issues and developments, so read the business and legal press.
- We want to get to know you. So be prepared to do about 80% of the talking - but don’t waffle. Keep what you tell us pertinent and succinct.
- Draw parallels between your knowledge and experience and what you believe your role, as a trainee lawyer will involve. Give concrete examples.
- Think about the information you want to convey during the interview and find a way to make sure we know all that we need to.
- Look and act the part. The majority of communication is non-verbal. Projecting confidence inspires confidence. And, remember, first impressions last, so be sure to start with a firm handshake and maintain eye contact with your interviewer.
- Don’t rush to give an answer if you think the question requires more thought. Ask for the time to consider if you need to.
- Show interest. Ask questions. We like enquiring minds. But take care not to ask things that are readily available in the public domain and should have been covered in your research.