You’ve done your research, got to know what’s on offer, and found the programme that’s right for you. So what do you do about it now? Find out how to make the best application with us, then from here, you can go straight to your chosen programme.
Three-month internship programme
We invite 2017-18 Indonesian law graduates to apply for a place on our three-month internship program, where you can experience a wide variety of legal work, develop your practice skills and have the chance to join our firm as an associate lawyer.
- 2017/2018 law degree (S.H.) graduate
- GPA 3.0
- Commercial Law grade: B+
- Civil Law grade: B+
- Company / Organisation Law (or equivalent) grade: B+
Our internship program offers you a real taste of life as a junior associate. The programme involves doing many of the things our associates do, including attending client meetings. You will also enjoy exposure to our deals, culture and practice areas.
Additional activities include:
- key skills training with our learning & development team
- legal knowledge sharing sessions
- presentations on practice areas and deals
- participation in a group project
- networking and social events
The internship program is our main recruitment source for junior associates. This is your opportunity to work out if a career with us is right for you.